AC Milan, following the recent decisions of the Lega Serie A regarding the reduction of stadium capacities, can confirm that:
• For the AC Milan v Spezia match, set to take place on Monday, January 17 at 18:30, the cancellation and refund procedure for all tickets issued for the Second and third green tiers (away sector) will be activated. The Club invites the holders of any second and third-tier tickets - regardless of the date of purchase - not to go to the stadium which, for health, safety, operational and management reasons, will only remain open for the first tier sectors.
• For the AC Milan v Juventus match, set to take place on Sunday 23 January at 20:45, the cancellation and refund procedure will be initiated for all tickets issued and there are currently no plans to reopen sales.
Fans who have already purchased tickets and are in possession of cancelled tickets for either matchday 22 or 23 of Serie A, will be able to obtain a refund as follows:
• Online purchase: the amount will automatically be credited back to the credit card used for the online payment in approximately 15-30 days (the timeframe varies depending on the bank).
• Purchase at Viva Ticket sales points: ticket holders can obtain a refund by going directly to the physical vendors. On the Vivaticket.com website, until 21 January, a platform will be active to collect the data necessary for the refund.
• Purchase at Casa Milan: ticket holders can obtain a refund by going directly to the Casa Milan box office on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 January from 10:00 to 19:00 (information on https://singletickets.acmilan.com/).
For any clarification regarding the cancellation and refund of tickets you can contact AC Milan customer care at 02.62284545 (active every day from 9:00 to 19:00).