Casa Milan is located in the north-west of Milan, in the Fiera Milano City/Portello district, and is easily accessible by public transport or car.
MILAN MUSEUM AND CASA MILAN ADDRESS
Via Aldo Rossi 8, Milano. Entrance off Piazza Gino Valle
Google Maps: Link
HOW TO GET MILAN MUSEUM
Metro: Red line, Lotto stop. Purple line, Portello stop.
- Number 48, stop at Viale Serra/Viale Scarampo;
- Number 68, stop at Via Albani/Piazza Stuparich;
- Number 69, stop at Viale Certosa/Viale Serra; Number 90, stop at Viale Serra/Via Traiano.
Car: 5-minute drive after taking the Viale Certosa exit off the A4.
From the airport:
- Linate Airport: Take the number 73 bus to the final stop at San Babila, then take the red metro line to Lotto-FieraMilanoCity.
- Malpensa Airport:
- Take the Malpensa Express train towards Milano Centrale and get off at Milano Bovisa; then take any regional or S3/S4 suburban train towards Milano Cadorna and get off at Domodossola Station.
- Take the Malpensa Express train to Milano Cadorna; then take any regional or suburban train to Domodossola Station, or take the red metro line (M1) towards Rho Fiera and get off at Lotto-FieraMilanoCity.
- Orio al Serio Airport (BG): The Orio Shuttle connects Orio al Serio Airport with Milano Centrale train station. From there, take the green metro line towards Abbiategrasso and change at Cadorna, then take the red metro line towards Rho-Fiera Milano and get off at Lotto-FieraMilanoCity.