With the aim of increasing the turnover of the e-commerce channel and improving the digital experience of the "fan base" and of the "customer base", we are looking for an E-commerce Specialist to lead the commercial development of the online channel.
The candidate will report to the Digital Director and will have to identify the sales and marketing strategies of the online channel and will be responsible for the design, promotion and management of the channel, ensuring the achievement of sales targets.
The ideal candidate holds the following qualifications:
- He/She is familiar with the e-commerce market and the main digital trends and is able to identify the appropriate strategy for the development of the channel (for example, but not limited to: merchandising plan, pricing/promo plan, user experience …)
- He/She has analytical and quantitative skills to review performances (eg sales results, stock / returns management, ..) identifying the main business KPIs to support reporting and planning activities.
- He/She has deep knowledge of web marketing tools (eg SEO, SEM, Email marketing, affiliation marketing, Social media advertising, ..) to optimize customers acquisition costs and to maximise the channel’s volumes and profitability;
- He/She is familiar with the main e-commerce management platforms and is able to assess the development roadmap also with a view to integrating the company’s choices (eg institutional web site, mobile app, social network management, ..);
- He/She has planning skills for the development of the initiatives required to achieve the channel’s performance and positioning targets;
- He/She can effectively manage and develop relationships with the main suppliers and customers;
- He/She holds at least a three-year experience in similar roles, preferably in the Fashion Luxury, Entertainment, Sport, Start-up and/or consultancy sector with a digital /omnichannel focus.
The opportunity to become part of a dynamic, challenging and rapidly evolving context.
Contractual and organizational levels will be commensurate to the candidate’s experience and real skills.
Work venue: Milan
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to the e-mail address: email@example.com